Friday, May 8, 2009

A Trip to Vernal

First of all....sorry there are so many. I liked a lot of them for different reasons.I took a road trip today to take some shots of the Vernal Temple. Even though it's my temple, I have never been there. It was so peaceful, even if it isn't white.


I loved the color of this tree with the temple.

Sorry. I took 3 shots for every angle I liked.

This one is actually of the stake center that is on the same lot. I just loved the steeple.


I love the arches here. This is the entrance that you actually go in for a session.

And here I go again with the fun colored trees in focus and the back just out of focus. I guess it's one of my "things".



It just looks welcoming to me.

It was a fun trip. Even with the car load of kids. They did really well.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I had no idea what the Vernal Temple even looked like.
I like #2 and then the last one. It seems so empty, was anyone there? Nice for taking pictures!

Suzy said...

We were the only ones there. We've heard in church that they are about to go to appointment only because it's too slow. Sad.

Jenny said...

That is too bad! Well and sad!

Sharece said...

Very nice. I love the archways. 4, 5, 6, and 9 are my favorites. The arch is just so photogenic. Great shots of the Vernal temple.