Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Portraits

This was good assignment for me, I didn't get the chance to go out and take many pictures this time but I learned so much. I loved taking pictures with my subject on a hill, using the grass (for an example) as my background. I also liked trying "new" elevations while taking the pictures, sometimes I took looking down at the subject while others pointing the camera up.
I took some other pictures with mirrors in the background that added interest as well. I want to do this assignment again, I think I can improve my pictures tons!



Messy hair Aiden with messy hair Jacob below!





No shower Brian, I wouldn't let him shower because I wanted him to leave his scruff and I knew that he would shave it off. THIS IS BRIAN RIGHT AFTER HE WOKE UP! I wish my hair would do that! : )



2 comments:

Sharece said...

See you cheated too! Our kids are just such cute models. How could we resist taking portraits of them?? I really like the background you picked for Brian's picture.

Jenny said...

Yes Yes I cheated!