Friday, May 8, 2009

Buildings in Cub River

This house was covered with fallen tree's. Talk about a walk on the wild side, I could see inside the window in this picture and I now want to go back and take a peek. I looked in the kitchen window and there was the coolest old refrigerator. I remember my friend JaNae walking me over to this house when I was in high school and it was abandoned then.

#8
#9

#10

#11
#12

At first I made a few comments on these photos but I have since deleted them, I really want to know what people think... then I will tell you why you are wrong.
(That is my husband coming out in me) ; )

5 comments:

Suzy said...

I LOVE the last one of the door. It has a mood all on it's own. And the second to last one of a barn? Don't know exactly what it is, but I like it. I think you should be teaching us a thing or two here. You're like a pro.

Jenny said...

I love love LUV, the door!!!! I posted these pretty late last night I am now noticing a blur in the top upper left corner. I MIGHT NEED TO CROP it.

Jenny said...

The barn is funny, I did Sepia but then I tinted the sky... The real sky color has light pink clouds in it.

Sharece said...

I'm a little hesitant to post a comment. I don't really like being told that I am WRONG... I really like the barn and I like the hole in the window. You find such fun buildings around.

Sharece said...

and p.s.
I think the door is really great too!