Monday, May 25, 2009

This Land is Your Land...

This land is my land. These pictures are beautiful to me because these are the fields that I grew up in. This land is my land... well some of it was our land ;). This top picture is right behind my parents house and below is the upper west bench where I use to change pipe, well and sometime lay out to get a tan. #2
#3 Below is a picture of power house hill. My Grandpa's house is at the base of this hill.
The picture below again is right above our house, this is the piece of property that my parents want to build on. Brian and I even considered building here. I would love to build a home here someday, it is a beautiful spot. I love our family land and hope the rest of it will stay in the family. It is just beautiful! #4

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Okay Ladies what is our next assignment? Sunsets, Water, Still life, Animals, Shapes,... Any good ideas? Sometime I would like to do a "faces in unusual places" assignment. But not this week, I will explain later.

Suzy said...

Brad suggested we do sunrises and sunsets. I think that is a great idea! I don't think I'll get my butt out of bed early enough for the sunrises, but I sure can try!
Jenny- #2 is my favorite. It is absolutly beautiful. I would love to go there and just lay down and enjoy. Great shots that sound like they mean so much to you. I think you caught the mood of them.