Sunday, May 3, 2009

Portraits... Finally

You know, for starting off so fast it sure has taken me a loooong time to finish these portraits. You guys wouldn't let me cheat and take pictures of my babe, so my sister was kind enough to let me practice on her. And lucky for me she's just stinkin' cute, and very photogenic. I used to make her pose for me all the time for me when I was in my photo class back in high school. She's such a good sport! Okay enough blabbing, here they are. Tell me what you think. And if you feel the urge, show me how to improve them also!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

These are great! I love the second one where she is swinging her hair. What time of day was it? The lighting is great, even from a distance where the flash doesn't quite reach. I wish I had a sister to let me practice on her. I'm still trying to get some more done. I even tried doing some self-portrait shots. I hate pictures of myself, so I may not share. Good job!

Sharece said...

Thanks. I was thinking about trying some self portraits. But I agree, I don't really like pictures of myself. It's much harder to take pictures of yourself, because we are much harder on ourselves and see every little flaw. I bet I would love your self portraits, cuz you are beautiful :)

Sharece said...

O and I took them around 4 pm. And it was a little cloudy outside.

Jenny said...

I love the first one and then the bottom two. The fence behind your sis with her in color is AWESOME. Not sure I like the hair in the face only because it would drive me crazy but the whole feel of the picture is amazing! NICE JOB