Monday, May 18, 2009

A few Reflections

So I agree. This is a hard assignment. But it makes ya think. I hope I'm more aware of reflections when I see them now.
Jas loves to play with the mirror in our hallway, so I thought I'd try a few reflections with him.
1. 2. His fat little hand
3. Using the self timer... I tried a few different times; this is the best I got.
4.
5. Jas was giving the mirror kisses... I caught him on the way in. Don't you wish you were on the recieving end of this kiss??? 6. The view from our balcony...
Or should I say the view from our living room?
7. Our kitchen painting/cupboards.
8. The ceiling throught the painting

3 comments:

Jenny said...

#8 is one of my favorites. I love that picture in the first place then the ceiling made it really cool.
It is always great to have pictures of our kids even if we need to put our camera on a timer to get ourself in the mirror!
NEW ASSIGNMENT.
I think we should still post our improved assignment photo's as we go. I took a picture of a cool building the other day. I think I will post that.
I also know that I am more aware of reflections and I am going to watch for more...

Suzy said...

You have some great shots here. That first one is just adorable. I love that you can see the whole mirror and all of him. It's so perfect. And that kiss one is so cute!
And of course the chubby hand is perfect.
I think it's time for a new assignment and we can continue to work on this one for a while. Any ideas ladies??

Sharece said...

Landscapes?