Monday, July 13, 2009

Still Life... Fruit holds still

#1 Because it is still, it is not doing anything so I find myself trying hard to make it "do" something.


#2 This was fun for me, I thought it nice to pick things that I like, and then look at them in different light, settings, and groupings.
#3 Jacob kept saying "that looks so good."
#4 I also took some of Charlee's blessing dress and her keepsake items. I checked each picture after I took them but didn't see until I tried to view them after I was all done that it said "no CF card!" So I guess I get to take some more tomorrow!
I think by taking still life photo's I find myself really capturing what I want to see in the frame. I feel it challenges me to look at things a little different. I hope that I will remember this as I take photos of other things. Still life for me has been a good learning tool.

1 comment:

Sharece said...

Jacob is right. That does look SOO good! I really love the lighting and the arrangements. Especially the first one and the last one. It makes me want to eat fruit!