Thursday, July 9, 2009

The little things...

Here's my second week of pictures for you to enjoy:
#1 Simple Beauty

#2 Passion Pink
#3 Cat on his back. It looks like this picture is upside down, but no, this is how she looked.
#4 Beauty of the scriptures. I've been spending a lot of time reading these lately.
#5 Sobe Bombs - or at least the aftermath of a sobe bomb.

#6 Dr Pepper and a good book. This is where I spend most of my days - on a chair, with a good book and a little bit of caffeine.

#7 Wind Power
#8 Desert Bloom
Now I'm ready for the next assignment ladies!

2 comments:

Sharece said...

The one that I absolutely love is #2... The pink flower. Are you suprised? I love flowers.
I also think the windmill is great. I love how you can see the motion in it while everything else in the picture stays still!
The upside down cat is pretty snazzy as well.

K, new assignment!! What's it gonna be?

Jenny said...

Funny Sharece to think you like the flower, shocker! IT is beautiful, I even like the flower. But the wheel and Windmill are over the top for me! The wood grains behind the wheel awesome, and I too love the motion of the windmill. NICE TO BE IN YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE!