Monday, July 27, 2009

Feeling Blue??

Hello there everyone. I'm not first to post for this assignment! Sharece is the overachiever!
As you can guess from the picture below, my color is:There aren't a lot of things that come to mind when I think blue, but the first thing that does is of course, the sky. I LOVE this picture.
#2
What a work of art. I splattered it myself!
#3
Just for your information, there were 67 blue M&M's in my medium size bag.
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
I know, I am such a book lover. I need a new hobby.
#9
And I'm obsessed with the moon. I took a shot 5 seconds later of this same position and there was a big airplane flying right below the moon. It was cool!
#10

There's my blues for now and I'm trying for some more to come.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I love #1, I really need to post first because I was thinking of doing something like that, but can't think of anything PINK.. DARN BRADYKINS! Okay tell me what #7 is, I love that one too!
Nice blu's sooz I really like them. BTW if Brent gets time he picked Green!
I also love the paint swirls

Jenny said...

Did I mention I love the m&m's they look like they could be floating! Nice Job SOOZ

Suzy said...

#7 is a close-up of my vase. I thought it looked like water.

Sharece said...

I really like number 3. I just think it's fun and caotic. #2 is beautiful, and #7 really does look like water! That's crazy! And I really like the picture of your blue books. I usually don't like crooked pictures, but it really works for that one. Great blues!
(PS have you looked at my blog lately? It seems all the pictures I am posting are blue.)

I can't wait to see what you come up with, with pink, Jenn! Good luck!

Suzy said...

I don't usually like crooked pics either, but that is actually with my camera held level and my book shelf just looks like that.