Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day by Day... in random order

June 26th 2009 (day 2)
We arrived in Venice pretty late. This was taken with our new camera purchased in Rome after our other two camera's became non-functional. We are traveling to our hotel on the "floating taxi." What a awesome sight, Venice at night!


June 25, 2009 (day 1)
Brian is hot and overwhelmed with the history of this town in this picture. Even the restored portions of Rome are way older than the United States. This is also pre-sunglasses so he is squinty eyed Brian here, I set the camera up on a ledge to take this photo. AMAZING


June 30, 2009 (day 6)
Last day in Paris, at sunset we walked down to the Eiffel Tour for a ice-cream. Brian at this point has been away from home and his kids for over 2 weeks. This is a "I am glad this is my last night" Tourettes is starting to take a hold of him at this point and I try to keep him away from the French people. He does look handsome sporting his Italian Shirt! I think there were more people at sunset than touring during the day. I guess people all come to the park and have a picnic every night in front of the Eiffel Tour.


July 1, 2009 (day 7)
This is when tears came to my eyes. I was able to climb in the co-pilot's seat for a change and watch my husband fly over the "pond." What a amazing experience for me as his wife to be able to sit by his side as we fly over the clear blue waters "single pilot" landing in Iceland. He is a wonderful husband, and a amazing pilot! Happy Birthday Charlee!




3 comments:

Suzy said...

These are absolutly beautiful. I am so jealous. You are lucky to enjoy such beauty with you hubby. My favorite is Venice, probably because I have dreamed of going there my whole life. But they are are fabulous!

Sharece said...

I love how you told stories with each picture! I like hearing a little more of the detail about your trip. Sounds like you had a blast.
My favorite picture by far is Italy at night! It's beautiful! And I really like the softening affect. It makes it look so dreamy. I never got to go to Italy and I think it would be so fun. Did you get to eat a lot of gelato? I just LOVE gelato!!

Sharece said...

ps and I'm glad your computer let you post!