Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day by Day Journal

Day by Day... I decided that I would do a journal of our trip, well mainly of Brian and his many looks! Or what Mom likes to call the "Brian Look" with a European back drop... oh and I couldn't get them to download in order so, well sorry!


June 29, 2009 (day 5)
This is the "I told you it was beautiful" look. Brian came to Paris last year so he had some experience in what to go see and do. This is the Basilica of Sacré-Coeur, or the Church of the Sacred Heart! The basilica (Church) is located at the summit of the butte Montmartre, the highest point in the city (Paris). Needless to say it was quite a walk to get to the base of the basilica, then we climbed the many many stairs to the Church only to go below the church to get to the 291 stairs going up to the top.





June 28, 2009 (day 4)
This is the "tour guide" Brian look! He was so great to keep us in full speed so I didn't miss a thing. We are under the Eiffel Tour, about to head across the Seine River to Charles De Gaulle Place, where stands the Arc de Triomphe then down Champs-Élysées, a beautiful Avenue with some very expensive shopping.




June 27, 2009 (day 3)
I love this Brian look, this is the "I love my wife" look. Well actually it is probably the "my wife is crazy" look but it is a look I see often so I prefer to think of it as the "I love my wife" look. We are sitting on a bridge in Venice and I snapped this photo of the two of us! Maybe this is the "happy anniversary" look!



2 comments:

Suzy said...

I like the "I love my wife" look. I love your head just creeping in there - cute.

Sharece said...

I love the Eiffel Tower! I thought it was too talked up so I wasn't that excited to see it... But when I saw it, I fell in love. Great pictures! It makes me want to go to Europe again!