Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WE are starting!

Our first meeting was cancelled due to bad weather, so I decided to start a blog about us! We are three sisters with 3 cameras and 3 different styles.
I figured since we were unable to get together we could all post on the blog our assignment!
This week is Close-ups. As per Sharece "It can be of anything: flowers, bricks, hair, bugs, grass, whatever tickles your fancy. Remember to work on the 3 aspects!"

Here are my 10 in random order. Critique away! Jenny








3 comments:

Suzy said...

My favorites are the flower and the cute little statue. I love to see the cracks. Nice start if I do say so myself! Oh, and I love how you can see the house through the flag. Cool.

Sharece said...

I know I told you this on the phone, but I just love the lolli pop one! It's a great one. It has patterns, the way it's 'cropped' makes it a little mysterious (if you will) so that you have to look at it twice. Very cool.
And I like the pebble one; great colors.
And the statue one.
Yay for sisters!

Suzy said...

The lolli pop one? Is that the cool first one that I couldn't tell exactly what it is?