Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Rejects

Is this a record for the most posts on a single blog in one day? Let's keep it up!

I have so very many that are not that good that it was hard for me to narrow it down to... 10? O dear.

Ok my NOT-SO-GREATS are...

The flowers on this one are beautiful, but I don't like the general picture. Maybe it's because of the branch going across the middle of the picture?

I thought having the pink tree in the background would be really cool to show where this blossom came from... Not the case. I think the background is too much. It drowns out the main subject.

This next one I thought would look really cool because the sun is behind it. Haha, not so much.

What can I say? This whole picture is bad. I'll just say these flowers are a lot prettier from far away!

I thought this could be interesting. A close-up of a nail. I couldn't get the background and angle the way I wanted it. Plus the shadows and stuff aren't that great. (Suz, do you recognize the place?)

I took a lot of these thinking the green tulip leaves would have great leading lines to the little white flowers. I hated all of them.
This could have been cool but I could never focus on the right thing. The dough in the back looks great, but the spoon and chocolate chip are all blurry.

I was trying to focus on the choc chips... Need I say more?
And in this one I don't like the sidewalk or the little vine/twig thing next to the flower. I think it's distracting.

I don't know what it is I don't like about this one. I think it's just everything about it. Yuck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Really loved your pictures!!
Photography is one of my passions in life...
I'm from Brazil, and if you like to see some pictures I took, you can visit my blog:
http://in-confissoes.blogspot.com/

Once againg, love your pictures...

Jenny said...

Cookie dough, awesome idea! I love the photo of the nail, I just think it would look better without the nail. The background is so busy that you don't see the nail in the foreground much!

Suzy said...

You have some intersting rejects. Cookie Dough and Chocolate Chips - and you said my spring was intersting! You're so funny.