Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Changes

When it was suggested that we take some pictures already posted and play with them, I thought it was meant to play with your own. I'm glad I was wrong. Sharece took this picture and I just turned it black and white with a pick tint and I love it! But I loved the original even better. The branch is in the middle of the picture, but with the curve of it, there is enough pizazz for me. This little pine bush thing is from a picture that Jenny took. I just cropped everything else out and then made the background fuzzy.
This of course is Jenny's little angel statue. I just loved it so much and I love the face the most so I just zoomed in a little.
This is my boring grass. I just turned it sepia. Didn't help. Still boring.
This is my dog's paw print. I lightened the shadows and then soft focused the print. Helps a little I guess.
And this is my boring tree branch. I highlighted it and then softened the look a little. Still don't like it.
I tried so hard to make my green ditch gunk look interesting. It's impossible. Yuck. :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I took a picture of that little pine tree too. It is a cute little thing isn't it. I love the grass! All of the shading it is awesome. I feel like I am in Japan looking at that first photo... Beautiful! I messed with some of my photo's too. I will post them later! SUZY I changed the comments back, I haven't changed it back to black yet, Sharece what do you like better black or white?

Sharece said...

I prefer the black, but I'm easy going if you want the white. You know what's funny? I played with your (Suzy's) paw print too and did the exact same thing, I just didn't post it! :)