Thursday, April 16, 2009

Laundry

We had the challenge to take something boring and make it look interesting. The topic picked was "dirty laundry". I'll tell you what, no matter what I do, laundry does not look interesting! Here's what I've got so far. Enjoy.This is the first shot I took. When I think of laundry I think of Austin's room where he will throw the dirty clothes on the floor - right next to his basket. None of them ever make it into the basket!Then I thought it might look interesting if I took a picture of the clothes in the washer so the circle effect could add spunk.This is just a pile of daily laundry. Then done in black and white.Then I got bored with that and started taking pictures of the girls with laundry stuff.

I thought this one was fun. Peek-a-boo Lana!She's trying to find out what is so interesting that I had Braydee in the washer.

2 comments:

Sharece said...

Also, great job with the laundry. I love Lana's face peeking out fromt the pile of laundry. Braydee in the washer is fun, and Lana in the basket is stinkin' cute. You make think I'm boring, but I also like the first one with the soap. :) And I like the pile of laundry (I like it in color best I think). There is just SO much of it :) Yikes.

Jenny said...

I am packing, I need to get going on our assignment! Such great ideas and great starts! I love the one with the soap! Can't wait to see more from both of you, well from me too for that matter.