Tuesday, April 14, 2009

From Suzy's Eye

Suzy here! I am so excited for this new experience with my two "sisters"! I think it will really help us bond. Here are a few things that I took pictures of for our close-up assignment. This is a rose from my wonderful husband. There's nothing in bloom up here in Fruitland yet, so this is as close to a flower as I could get.
I believe this is my husband's footprint. All we have up here is mud, mud, mud!
This one is of my baby girl's beautiful blond hair blowing in the breeze. I guess you could say that it "tickles my fancy".
This is my piano, of course. I need to practice. I would love to play it better.
This one is the spring on my trampoline. I had to get creative out here!
That's about all from here. I can't wait until the weather clears and we can get together!

4 comments:

Sharece said...

Am I allowed to comment since I'm part of the blog?? Well I will! I absolutely love the rose, and the piano keys, and the trampoline spring! You have quite the eye :)

Suzy said...

Well thank you, but Jenny and I were just saying that about you this morning!

Jenny said...

Funny, I just read Shareces comment, I too absolutly 100% love the rose, and the piano keys, and that spring is HUGE that is some close up. I do think another favorite of mine, maybe in my top two, is the evergreen with the white berries! The foot print wants to be my favortie, I love the idea of the lines, it just doesn't compete with those piano keys or the rose!

Suzy said...

This is so much fun!