Thursday, April 16, 2009

Making it Interesting

This was a little easier than dirty laundry. I hope at least some of them look interesting.
This is one of the only things I bake - Brown Sugar Muffins! Yummy

I love to scrapbook, so I put some brads and ribbon in here. Not too interesting though. Maybe I should have put them together for a picture. ??
This is my broken water pitcher.

This is that gate on the side of my house. I never found it too interesting, but I think it looks really cool here. Good job to me!

I see wheel lines everywhere out here in Fruitland. I never found them very fascinating, but with the background it looks cool.

2 comments:

Sharece said...

Ok, so I think you have some AMAZING shots! It turned out really good! I haven't even begun taking mine... I guess I better get a move on.
I absolutely LOVE the wheel, the watch, the water pail and the brads! I think the black and white was a good move, it makes me feel like I'm back in the olden days!
I think the water pail is my #1. Great job Suzy!

Jenny said...

you should shoot for fossil, that is a great photo. I am a sucker for old wood that gate is something I would hang in my house! The wheel is stunning, what does the color one look like?