Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mon-Fri

Better late than never, right...


Monday: Makayla turned 4 months today. So we had a fun time taking her pictures over and over again, trying to get just a few good shots.

Tuesday: I go grocery shopping on Tuesdays. Usually have some kind of weak moment while I'm there. This was this weeks.

Wednesday: Trying to finish some scrapbooking so I can continue with digital only.

Thursday: Another weak moment. Had lunch with my grandma, mom, & sister. Grandma made cake, I don't even like chocolate cake but had some anyway.

Friday: I put bling strands in my friends hair. can you even see the sparkling strands in this horrible shot?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

What a cute cute girl you have! I can't believe she is 4 months already. I also love that you took a picture of your scrapbook page I love all the patterns in the pictures and on the page! I am with you on Chocolate cake, not my favorite. But makes for a great journal picture. The last picture reminds me I really need to color my hair.
Thanks for the photo's I love them!

Sharece said...

I can see the bling :) And I really like the one of cute little Makayla. I love her halloween outfit! That is so fun to see. Thanks for posting :)

Suzy said...

Amanda, I LOVE that you have a weak moment at the store. ME TOO! Mine is Dr Pepper and a butterfinger or something of the sort. And I love the picture of Makayla. All cute and Haloweeny. Fun Fun.