Friday, October 16, 2009

Catching up!

#1 I took this today, practicing for our silhouette's assignment ; )

#2 Charlee + Oreo =... this was yesterday! She was fine until I tried to get her to smile and I ducked behind our wall and jumped out and said boo. She played back, putting her hands to her face and then pulled them quickly away... but left this mess in her hair.
#3 This is the only picture I took on Wednesday! I don't really care for it, but "picture a day." It does show that she is my daughter, both of the Brian Rowser girls can turn their tongue upside down!
I do have a question! This is one of a few picture lately that the background is so black... How did I do that?

BTW I thought this would be an easy assignment for "ALL" participants, please please post something, yes I am talking to all of you!

6 comments:

Sharece said...

I actually really like the picture you took on Wednesday. I don't know how you got the background so black but I think it looks great, and I love that the focus of that picture is her toungue.
And I really like the silhouette one. How did you do that?? So cool!

Jenny said...

Top of a mountain, Av setting (f-stop) as high as it would go! I actually got a few before the sun went down!

Jenny said...

The crazy thing was when I took the picture, he looked shaded but I could see him. Then as I viewed the shot... it WORKED!

Suzy said...

Who is that in the silhouette? I can't tell. I also love the tongue and Charlee! So cute. Both of her are perfect. BTW you two are up WAY too late! I go to bed and you guys and your comments and posts come to life!

Jenny said...

That is Jacob

Suzy said...

I didn't think of it before, but I don't like the hand cut off in the silhouette. It doesn't flow right. #2 is perfect. I love the detail and the teeth. I love #3. The composition is beautiful. It has a feel all it's own. And catching that tongue motion on a little child is amazing. I can't get Braydee to sit still doing any of her little "things" so my pictures are all blurry. Way to go.