Monday, June 29, 2009

A Week in the Life of Suzy

So here's my contribution for a photo a day assignment. Nothing too thrilling, but hey, that's life!
#1 is Tuesday.
Like I said, it's Laundry day and I love to hang my wash on the line to dry.#2 Wednesday
We went to the park and this is my favorite shot of Braydee.
#3 Thursday
This was a very colorful sunset out my back door.
#4 Friday
I refinished my kitchen table.
#5 Saturday
T-Ball day (actually coach pitch). This is Austin on 1st base.
#6 Sunday
We went camping overnight up to Main Canyon. This is the road we went up on our 4 wheelers for a ride. (me and Austin)
#7 Monday
This is the face I see on Braydee quite often right now. She has these little tantrums all the time. Kind of gets old, but she's still stinkin' cute.
I'm going to continue to take a photo a day until we get a new assignment when Jenny is back with us. So expect to see more of the exciting life in Fruitland this week.

2 comments:

Sharece said...

O my goodness! I just realized that I haven't commented yet! I really thought I had already. This is what moving does to a person!

I really like your pictures. I like how you have variety from the artsy kind of stuff (the clothes pins and paint bucket) to the cute kiddos (Braydee and Austin) and also nature! The sunset is beautiful... You must get a lot of amazing sunsets there! And I love the picture of the road. It could go anywhere the imagination takes you.
I know I always say this, but I really think you take some amazing pictures!

Jenny said...

Well I have commented, but this blog hates me! It always takes at least two times for me to post a comment. The Paint brush and the clothes pins are my favorites! Oh and Braydee should wear blue everyday, well or pink she is one beautiful little girl.