Sunday, June 14, 2009

Night Pictures

Here are a few night shots I took a while ago. The first two are showing how different settings can make such a big difference on how the picture looks. (Color, Light, ect.)
#1#2

These are 2 different pictures taken from the same spot with the same camera setting. (I just put them side by side so you can compare.)
#3- Red Light--Green Light
#4- This was taken from my balcony.

I think that altogether #4 is a better picture, but if you look closely at those tail lights turning onto the street, you can see his blinker! I love it!
#5
Now that I'm home I'll try to get some different night shots around here. It's hard cuz Bryce works nights so I can't really go to far from my house when it's dark. Jason would not be happy camper. But I'll try to find some fun stuff around here!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I too love the Red Tail lights with the blinker! So how did you do it? Tri-pod, open bulb ??? I really need to get some shots taken.

Suzy said...

I love 3 and 4! Awesome. I am planning on shooting some on Monday night. We'll see how that plays out. I have no clue what I am really doing, but practice makes....better?