Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Night, Night Baby

So I finally went out and took some night shots! I know shame on me for taking SOOO long. These were all taken on my balcony (and in my room) because I couldn't go too far away with my baby sleeping and no one here to watch him, but me. So anyway, here are some of my night pictures.

#1
I wanted to use a flashlight, but all I could find was matches. You can see the smoke rings in the back. #2
I was trying to write my name. It's hard to do backwards... in the air... and with a match!
#3
Saying "HI" to my dear sister-in-laws. (I look scary in that one!)
#4
Construction... You can see how bumpy our road is at the moment by looking at the headlights zigzagging along the road.
#5
Who knew we had so many stars here? All I could see with the naked eye was maybe 4 stars. Pretty cool more showed up.
#6
I know, I'm obsessed with my "garden". Here is my watering can with the shadow of my tomato tree on it.
#7
A tomato blossom with a street lamp behind it.
#8
Look at how you can see the little hairs on the tomato plant. Pretty snazzy, huh?

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I'm sure it's just me and my phobia, but those "hairy" tomato plants sure look like big spiders! Creepy!
Cool idea with the matches. Love it.