Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pasta!


Super Easy Fusilli dish!


My friend Barbara sent me this recipe she said in her email to me and I quote "AND when you cook it truly al dente, it enters the blood stream slower." She was telling me this because she uses full-grain pasta's. The funny thing is that I feel like a master chef or something because I knew what "to cook al dente" was. :)

She suggested this meal for Jacob as a diabetic, the pasta enters the blood stream at a slower pace when cooked correctly and not over cooked. Not that it matters much with Jacob but it does help with keeping him a steady number, BLAH BLAH BLAH... sorry!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

How stupid am I that I have NO IDEA what "Fusilli" is. Sounds very forign. ?? But very nice picture.

Tori said...

good pic-- fun bowl, blurry background, like the depth of focus on the food.