Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New experiments

I haven't made either of these things before. But they both got a good response in my household.



This was Meatball Soup. Recipe I got out of Jessica Seinfelds cookbook. So kinda healthy. It's suppose to have fresh grated Parmesan Cheese on top. Erik did the shopping so he bought Parmesan Cheese in a can... oops but it still was good.



These were just fun to make. It was a regular cinnamon bun recipe that I made. Just rolled up mini cinnabuns. Cooked some on a cookie sheet and others in mini cupcake cups. Doubled the frosting recipe to cover all the cinnabuns. The one's I cooked on a cookie sheet, once cooled, got a sucker stick inserted to get the appearance of a lollypop when frosted. You can't tell from the pic but there is also fun sugar colored sprinkles on them. Due to the amount this recipe makes, I gave a bunch of these away as Valentine gifts. This would be super fun for kids to help with I would think.

P.S. Don't judge me on the picture I took. The thought accured to me after I had selected all the pretty and perfect one's and handed them out to people already. So my picture is of my rejects :)

2 comments:

Suzy said...

That meatball soup looks yummy! I'm looking forward to you sending me the recipe and the picture for the cookbook!

Jenny said...

how awesome! I love the "mini-bun" suckers! Soooo cute!