Friday, February 12, 2010

Food glorious FOOD!







Have I mentioned that I can't follow a recipe. The twice baked potato's recipe was given to me by Christie and ... nope I didn't follow it. The fruit dip was given to me by my sister in law Julie... and again you guessed it, I didn't follow it. Same for the egg rolls, sweet and sour, and the taco ring. I either add extra things or I don't have everything the recipe calls for, so... I just, kind of, well lets say make due. They all turned out FABULOUS and I will be putting them in the cookbook unless Christie wants to put hers in.

4 comments:

Sharece said...

Wow, it all looks fabulous! I'm impressed.

Suzy said...

I love the twice baked potatoes. They look like you could reach out and take one. Love it! And the dip looks fabulous. Food is very hard for me to take pictures of. You did a great job.

Tori said...

-love the depth of focus on the potatoes-- but could be brightened
-wish I could see more of the taco ring
-love the last two.
the contrast of your sons dark shirt and the bright oranges is awesome.

Jenny said...

With the taco ring... I didn't like the green pepper full of salsa, it wasn't pretty. SO I cropped it out. Not a great shot... the plate is also dirty (well not dirty but has drips out of place)
I love the idea of more color/lighting to make the potatoes brighter. My f-stop was at my minimum with my 50 mm lens. So the blurry back with my dark granite does make it seem dull.
Thanks never noticed that.