Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Winter/Christmas Pictures

#2 I have stayed busy taking pictures this season for friends and family. Here are a few of my favorites.

#3




#4



#5 I held a girls SPA day at my house for some girls in my old ward and new ward. They didn't remember we were taking pictures so they didn't dress up but I still think they turned out cute.



#6


#7 This one reminds me of a 1950's actress


#8 This is one of my favorites


#9


#10 I really like the un-posed, expressive photo's lately.


#11


#12

3 comments:

Simper Family said...

I of coarse love the one's of Makayla but I also love this ice skating one. I think you should get an 8x10 in a wintery frame and use it as some Christmas decor next year.

Suzy said...

Way to go! I'm so jealous. I want people to want me to take their picture. You have a gift. I LOVE the ones of Kendra's boys. They are so cute! And I agree, that girl really does look like a 50's movie start. Wow. Brad is really into the non-posing, real life pictures too. I love it all.

Tori said...

#1--too bright-- glaring off his face
#2 love everything about it. the composition, his expression, the sepia...
#4 love-- lookes like you captures the real person
#5 too dark
#7 love
#8 not so much
love the candid family ones