Tuesday, January 19, 2010

FINALLY

Okay so I did all these over a month ago. Erik finally put the pics on my laptop to free up some memory on our camera. That's pretty bad! I didn't finish, but this is what I got.

1. Something that starts with the letter F









2. Landscape









3. Portrait-Does this count? LOL









Can you see Bambi?

4. Close Up









5. From Above









6. From Below-Got nothing.

7. Practice with self timer- Uh too lazy :/ sorry

8. Biggest tree you see









9. Clouds









10. Plant









Sorry these are so late. Also sorry I didn't do them all. I did these when I was sick for a couple weeks last month. Yes that means that I was limited as well, for this I apologize... I didn't really feel like leaving my home. But enjoy anyway :)

2 comments:

Suzy said...

I love the frog, the close-up and the clouds. Great job Amanda! I wonder when we'll finally get a new assignment and move on to something new. I'm not going to assign it. I tried that in December and I'm the only one who participated. :(

Jenny said...

December was crazy, that is why I haven't posted... I do have some cute Christmas pictures of Makayla I need to post. I love your assignments Suz... In fact this # 10 was one of my favorite assignments. Nice Job Amanda. I too love the clouds and the frog... it took me forever to spot the portrait ; )