Monday, September 14, 2009

My favorite foods

I need to get more creative with this, but I figured I would start with some shots of my favorite foods. #1 is eggs with sausage and mixed with grits. Oh, yum.#2 is also a favorite of Braydee's, as you can tell.
#3 is Oreos, but not just Oreos, Double Stuf!

#4
#5 is canned pears, Kroger brand. I know, I'm weird, but they are so good.

#6 is spaghetti noodles. I love plain noodles with just a little butter and salt. Forget that red sauce stuff. Yuck.
#7

#8 Peanuts. I don't like any other nuts, just peanuts.

#9 Cheese. Just in the last couple of months I have gone cheese crazy. I crave the stuff and it's so expensive!!


1 comment:

Sharece said...

I love OREO's! They are one of my favorite foods as well! And I really like Braydee's little hand in #2 snatching some bacon. SO cute. 6, 7, and 8 seem like they should be in a recipe book or something. I like the swirly cheese. I too love cheese! If we don't have cheese I feel like I can't make anything for dinner. It's a main ingrediant at our house.