Saturday, September 5, 2009

Man's Best Friend and More

While doing a service project this nest was knocked down and baby birds were found inside. It was sad, but a great picture opportunity.
#2

I was asked to take some pictures for a lady up here and this is a shot of her new colt and it's mother. They wouldn't let us get closer.
#3
This is my neighbor's dog, Royce. He's a big old teddy bear.
#4
#5
And of course, my sweet Kilo.
#6

Puppy dog eyes.
#7
These birds are all over Strawberry in early Summer and right now in the Fall.
#8
These last ones are of my neighbor's cats.
#9
#10

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Kilo is very photogenic! Love all the pictures I think that #1 is my favorite!

Sharece said...

I love Kilo.
The baby bird is really cool. That is sad that that happened!
I think #5 of your neighbors dog is great.