Thursday, August 6, 2009

Water in Motion

I took a trip to Provo today and stopped at the waterfalls. I took over 200 pictures today just to share these few with you. Most of them are actually from here in my backyard during the rainstorm as I came home. I still have no idea what I am doing. I want my shutter speed high and then my aperture can't go far enough to compensate. ??
#1 my mud hole of a front yard#2 splashes on the cement

#3 flooding the cement
#4 falling crystals
#5 beauty of bridal veils
#6 provo river gone wild

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You should of called me, great minds think a like. I thought just this morning I should drive down to bridal veil Falls!
My favorite is the flooding picture! LOVE IT! All of these are great, I love water.

Suzy said...

Going to Bridal Veil was so spur of the moment. I had to run to Costco and on the way down I looked up at the falls and thought MOTION. So we stopped on the way home. I never even thought of that.

Sharece said...

I quite like #2 and #4! You caught the splash perfectly in number two. And the crystals look so much like water!

Suzy said...

The crystals are water. I just thought they looked like crystals and Austin did too. It's Austin's shower spraying.