Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Silhouette

So I was playing with Shutter and Aperture Priorities. I've posted a couple of samples from each. The big ones are the ones I think turned out better, and the small ones are the ones that could be better. (ISO on all of these is 400)

#1 Exposure: Tv(Shutter Speed)- 1.6 sec
Av (Aperture)- f/20.0
(Notice the camera shake because I didn't have my tri pod with me.)
#2 Exposure: Tv- 1/40
Av- f/5.6
I love the way this turned out! Look at the sky, amazing.
#3 Exposure: Tv-1/100 sec
Av- f/7.1
Cute boy, but the background is all washed out...
#4 Silhouette
Exposure: Tv-1/250 sec
Av- f/11.0
My favorite is the light behind the dirt falling from his hand. Alright, that's it. Let me know what you think... Good and bad. I want to be open minded so I can improve. :)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I HATE THESE COMMNETS! I just wrote a huge critique and NOW IT IS GONE.

Sharece said...

O sad... Just call me!

Suzy said...

Change it then!

Jenny said...

CALL ME!

Suzy said...

Now who is calling who here?? :) Just want to know if I am involved or this is just between you girls having trouble posting and commenting.

Suzy said...

Oh, and Sharece, I love the detail of the dirt falling from his hand in the last one. Beautiful. And after all this, I don't understand my camera any better than I did before. We need a class taught by Sharece!